Grampound Truro TR2 4QP
OS Map Ref: SW 93592 48302
St Nuns Church stands next to the Town Hall on the A390 through Grampound.
12 foot tall late medieval cross at the entrance.
Ironwork with twisted railings having trefoil finials and cable-moulded stanchions. The gates were removed in WWII.
High ceilinged nave and apsidal east end.
Window by Fouracre and Watson 1882.