Despite an over-rigorous restoration (as occurred throughout Cornwall in the Victorian period) which removed a west gallery, this village church has regained much charm in recent restoration programmes:
- Tympanum from south and north doors. The reset south door one shows the Agnes dei or lamb of God symbol of St John the Baptist and Christ’s baptism, while over the north or devil’s door is a serpent or lindworm. .
- Simple Norman font like that at Tremaine.
- Norman pillar piscina found when church restored in 1886. Other examples can be seen at Creed, Poundstock etc
- Alabaster tomb probably of Edward Hastings, Lord of Penheale who died in 1510. It is similar in style to the tomb of Sir Robert Willoughby de Broke at Callington of 1502, though more mutilated. The Egloskerry figure wears a civilian robe rather than armour. Rosettes have been fixed to his chest and a resin nose applied. It is unclear if Hastings was buried here or at Windsor (as suggested in his will of 1506). Burial place choice was usually determined by where people died. The north chantry at Egloskerry was the Penheale aisle and the tomb was originally there.
- Helmet and gauntlets c.1620, adapted late 17th or early 18th century as funeral helm. Hung over a tomb in the Penheale transept. See Mawgan in Meneage.
- Stained glass – part of medieval Trinity and c.1620 panel releaded and protected with new glass by Arthur Bradley. This was once in chancel window. Painted with the symbols of the 1603 union of England (rose), Scotland (thistle), and Ireland (shamrock) and Prince of Wales feathers. It may be connected with the Grenvilles or Specotts, later owners of Penheale.
- Decorative pebble work entrance to porch, possibly from 1886 restoration.