Preservation of your privacy is important to CHCT and we are committed to letting you know how we use your personal information and to making only responsible use of your data.
CHCT (“we” in this document) is a charity registered in England and Wales under registered charity number 218340.
- Information about you
- We will collect personal information from you when you or your organisation enquire about our activities or register as a member (Friend) with us. This may include your name, title, email address, physical address, telephone number and gift aid information. We may also ask for some additional, non-personal information.
- Our use of this information
- Your personal information will only be used to process your requests, to provide you with our services, and to provide you with information relation to our services and all other services which we think you may be interested in.
- We will not share your information with any other parties.
- We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of information you give us.
- Communications from us may be sent by e-mail. For ease of use and compatibility, communications (other than payments, where applicable) will not be sent in an encrypted form unless you require it and provide the certification to enable us to communicate with you in that way. E-mail, unless encrypted, is not a fully secure means of communication. Whilst we endeavour to keep our systems and communications protected against viruses and other harmful effects, we cannot bear responsibility for all communications being virus free.
- Other information
- If you would like us to correct or update any information, or if you would like information deleted from our records, then please email us at Secretary@CHCT.info
CHCT Privacy Notice – April 2018